Masterclass with Michael Booth
December 7th 2015
Masterclass 8-9pm (via conference call)
How to make a living as a food and travel writer with Michael Booth
- ‘Just As Well I’m Leaving – To the Orient with Hans Christian Andersen’, nominated for an Irish Times first time author award.
- Sacré Cordon Bleu’, a BBC Radio 4 Book of the Week.
- ‘Sushi and Beyond’, which won a Guild of Food Writers award and has recently become a best seller in translation in Japan.
- ‘Eat, Pray, Eat’, which was nominated for a British Press Award.
- ‘The Almost Nearly Perfect People – Behind the Myth of the Scandinavian Utopia’, also a BBC Radio 4 Book of the Week.
He has written for all of the UK broadsheet newspapers, as well as numerous magazines in the UK and abroad including Condé Nast Traveller and Monocle, for whom he is currently a correspondent. His books have been translated into several languages. He writes predominantly about travel, food, France, Japan and the Nordic region.