February Masterclass with Elizabeth Heathcote
Elizabeth is the Associate editor at Psychologies magazine. She has extensive experience as a freelance writer, editor and staff writer. She knows the profession from both sides of the fence and will show you how to jump it. Elizabeth says, “I know what editors are looking for – and as a writer I know how hard it can be to provide it.
> Former women’s editor, deputy features editor and various other senior positions at the Independent on Sunday.
> Freelance feature writer for Psychologies, Marie Claire, Observer, Independent, Times, Red and others.
> Former contributing editor, Marie Claire.
> Former agony aunt for Cosmogirl magazine.
In this one hour masterclass you will learn:
- How to earn money from freelance journalism
- How to pitch an article to a commissioning editor
- What mindset you need to be a successful freelance journalist
- What are the worst mistakes you can make as a freelance journalist
- 3 secrets of becoming a successful freelance journalist
The Masterclass is on Monday February 1st at 8pm
To join us, please click here